…as I was saying, I had a really great night with friends surrounded by a barrage of Japanese culinary delights.
Blah, blah, blah. Yadda, yadda, yadda.
I could go on and on… but I won’t. I know it was more fun for me than it is for you to hear about it. Here are just a couple of highlights.
- edamame + lychee martinis
- seared scallop + toasted sesame microgreen salad
- cold shrimp + soba noodle salad
- an assortment of sushi rolls
- japanese ice cream sundae
And this was the centerpiece. I love my new battery powered candles!! I placed them in a bamboo steamer with brown rice surrounding them. So simple, so pretty.