This wrap is light but cozy enough for those chilly spring nights.
2- 10″x14″ pieces of fabric, for the ends of the scarf
9″x64″ fleece, I chose fleece because the ends do not need to be finished
1/2″ seam allowance
1. Fold fleece in half, right sides together, making a 9″x32″ rectangle.
2. With folded edge on top, pin right edge and stitch down 9″.
3. Flatten corner of hood. Use a small plate to mark a curve at the corner.
4. Pin and stitch.
5. Trim seam allowance to 1/4″. Set scarf aside.
6. Fold fabric in half , right sides together, making a 10″x7″ rectangle.
7. With the folded edge on the bottom, pin and stitch each 7″ side. Leave the top open.
8. Line up the small plate with the seam and bottom edge. Mark the curved corner.
9. Stitch along that line and trim the seam allowance.
10. Clip curves.
11. Turn right side out and press.
12. Stitch in 1/2″ around the top unfinished edge. This will be the fold line.
13. Fold the fabric in at the stitch line and press all the way around.
14. Mark bottom edge of fleece up 2″.
15. Sandwich the edge of the fleece into the fabric “pocket” with the top edge of the fabric aligned with the line on the fleece. Pin in place and stitch all the way around the fabric.
16. Topstitch 1/8″ all the way around the fabric.
17. Wrap up your little diva and enjoy!