this weekend is way overdue! Here’s a quick little project that I did today. Good for those of you going to Home Improvement Mart this weekend!
I just applied this paint sample card to an adhesive lined magnetic sheet and cut the middle out with an exacto knife. Since I have commitment issues when it comes to what gets hung up, this project fit me like a glove!
Have a great weekend! We are starting ours with a little fiesta with wild rice, corn and cheese quesadillas. As well as this recipe that I have been dying to try!
Chuy’s Jalapeno Ranch Dip – the Real Deal
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup chopped jalapeno
- 1 cup green tomatillo sauce
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 3 (1 ounce) packets dry ranch dressing mix
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Stir in ranch mix with a whisk.
- Chill and serve.